DLX Concept Sp. z o.o. is the administrator of the collected data with headquarters at ul. Nowoursynowskiej 147/46, 02-776 Warsaw, NIP 9512415217. DLX Concept Sp. z o.o. pays special attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting the sites in the www.vanityand.co
In accordance with the adopted policy, the web support stores HTTP requests directed to our server. The viewed resources are identified through the URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in web server log files is as follows:
- Public IP address of the computer from which the inquiry came (it may be directly the users computer)
- Name of the client’s drive - identification carried out by an HTTP protocol, as long as it is possible
- User name given in the authorization process
- The query’s time of arrival
- First verse of the HTTP request
- HTTP response code
- The number of bytes sent by the server
- The URL address of the site previously visited by the user (reference link) - in case the transition to the Office site was made through a reference link
- Information about the user’s browser
- Information about the errors in the HTTP transaction
To ensure the highest quality of service, on occasion we analyze files with the logs, in order to determine, which sites have been visited most often, which web browsers are being used and whether the structure of the website contains any errors, etc.
Use of Data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time, as an auxiliary material used to administrate the service. Contained information is not disclosed to anyone except the persons authorized to administer the servers and the company’s network. Statistics helping the administration and management of the site may be generated based on the log files. The collective summaries in form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying the persons visiting the service.
Cookies are not used to acquire any personal data about the service users.
The Cookie files represent IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the User’s Service terminal device (i.e. www.vanityand.co
The Cookie files data might be forwarded to the administering operator of the www.vanityand.co
The Cookie files are used for:
- The adjustment of the website contents to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; most importantly these files allow to recognize the Service’s User device and accordingly display the website adapted to his individual needs
- Creating statistics, which help to understand in what way the Service’s User is using the websites. This allows to improve their structures and content;
- Maintaining the Service’s User’s session (after logging in), allowing the User to browse each subpage of the Service without being forced to provide his/her login and password every time.
There are two kinds of cookie files used within the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, abandoning the website or until quitting the web browser. Persistent cookie files are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the cookie files parameters or until the time of their cancellation by the User.
- The following kinds of cookie files are being used within the Service:
- The necessary cookie files, which allow using the support provided within the Service;
- The authentication cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- Cookie files used to ensure safety, used for example to detect abuse during authenticating within the Service;
- The efficiency cookie files allowing to gather information on the way the Service’s websites are being used;
- The functional cookie files allowing to memorize the chosen settings and personalization of the User’s interface, for example in terms of the User’s chosen region or language, font size, the websites aesthetics, etc.
- The advertising cookie files allowing to provide the User with advertisement content fit to his/hers interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (internet browser) allows the storage of cookie files on User’s terminal device by default. The Service Users may change the cookie file settings at all times. These settings may especially be changed in a way that will block the automatic cookie file support in the browser’s settings or inform each time about posting on the Service User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookie files are available in the program settings (internet browser). The Service’s Operator informs that restricting the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionality available on the Service’s websites.
Cookie files posted in the Service User’s terminal device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service. More information on the cookie files are available in the „Help” section of the internet browser menu.
Links to other pages